We lay all of our clothing flat when we take measurements, you can find size charts and measurements under each product.
- Chest: measure the largest part of your bust when comparing the measurements.
- Waist/pant size: You can find your natural waist by bending slightly to the side, and marking where your torso bends.
- You can also find your favorite jeans and measure the waist of the pants. Measure from the front button to the middle of the back. Multiply that number by 2.
- Waist is the measurement of the top of the pants, all the way around.
- Inseam is from the highest point of the inner leg seam to the hemline.
Helpful t-shirt tips:
First time buyer?!
Our tees are super soft and have a nice, relaxed fit. The sleeves are a little longer and you can always roll them if you’d like.
We RECOMMEND choosing your true size. They are UNISEX tees,
so they fit like a good ol’ t-shirt . They will run a little larger than a women’s style/size.
If you think you’re IN BETWEEN sizes, heres what we recommend!